We’re looking for an Account Manager from all different backgrounds to join our sales team in Gauteng South Africa with focused experience and knowledge in the construction industry.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector.
We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As an Account Manager, you’ll be out and about visiting customers to grow and develop your own territory, wherever they’re working.
You will find yourself in a variety of places such as Food and Beverage manufacturing facilities, FMCG manufacturing facilities, Processing plants.
Our sales model is about professional consultative selling, and it’s a really hands-on job.
It means rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate some of the most pioneering products in the industry, while also selling the services and after-care that come with the Hilti name.
Far from traditional cold calling, it’s about nurturing relationships with our customers, and helping them find the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs.
You would be joining a company ranked as a Top Employer, making Hilti a great place to work.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you the necessary resources you need to excel in your role, including one-on-one coaching, and a complete support network to help you day to day.
We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets.
Hilti will put their trust in you, giving you ample opportunity and freedom to grow and develop.
What we want in return is someone who will not only go the extra mile, but also be the right culture fit, someone who will embrace change, and someone with the talent to move the business forward in their field of work.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary as part of our employee value proposition.
Why should you apply?
We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
What you need is:
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Automation
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience in the Food & Bev /FMCG Automation Industry
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent English Skills (Written and Spoken)
- Excellent Afrikaans Skills (Written and Spoken)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commitment, courage and competitive drive
- A willingness to learn and challenge yourself
- Strong technical skills
- Valid driver’s license
- High level of motivation, very strong customer focus and a continuous improvement mentality required
- Business acumen and excellent knowledge of the job market and network across the sector
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life ‘field ride’ to give you a feel for the job and our culture.
Apply for More Vacancies here:
- Area Food Services Manager – Sundale Free Range Dairy Pty Ltd Vacancy
- Online Merchandiser
- Admin Manager – Galleria Shopping Centre (Amanzimtoti)
- Cashiers/Sales Agents – ShopRite Group Vacancies
- Buyers Assistant (x10) at ShopRite Opportunities