A position for an Administrative Assistant role exists, reporting to the Group Company Secretary.
The overall purpose of this position is to support and assist in general administrative duties, including but not limited to:
Maintenance of accurate and timeous administration of company records, statutory registers, lodgement of forms with CIPC and PSIRA and general data input of the share option scheme and co-ordination of software solutions (Greatsoft and Signiflow).
Key areas of responsibility: (Not totally inclusive)
- Good understanding of the functioning and share scheme employee eligibility for the designated share schemes.
- Compilation and ongoing update of the employees share options offered annually, as per the scheme rules and assist shareholders with share allocations.
- Maintenance of accurate and timeous administration of company records, statutory registers and lodgement of documentation with CIPC and PSIRA.
- General administrative and office support to the Group Company Secretary
- Set meetings dates annually, send reminders and re-schedule meetings.
- Assist with the declarations of interests for each director and compare to CIPC website.
- Ensure Terms of References, Policies and Charters are updated and signed yearly.
- Yearly evaluation of progress status of Workplans of the Boards and Committees.
- Preparation of standard Board, Shareholders’ and tender resolutions.
- Provide ongoing FICA documents to the banks and explain the Group structure.
- Update PSIRA records with name and director changes and renew PSIRA certificates.
- Update company letterheads.
- Co-ordinate the annual questionnaire to determine the effectiveness of the Committee/Board members.
- General office administrative support and ability to work on all MS Office packages, including but not limited to: MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and remote meeting facilitation via Teams.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Matric certificate.
- Office administrative support and experience of at least 3 years.
- 3-5 years’ experience within a corporate environment within a similar role.
- Valid and unendorsed motor vehicle driver’s license.
- Above average computer literacy in MS Office suite.
- Own vehicle and ability to travel, as and when required.
- Administration, interpersonal communication and customer liaison skills are required.
- Clear criminal record.
- Covid-19 vaccinated.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
- Confidentiality and Integrity;
- Able to work from home or designated office in Waterfall, as and when required.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful