To oversee a company’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Honesty, Integrity & Reliability
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision
- A willingness to learn
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Open to change and learning new systems.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Must be flexible due to work demands.
- Must have own reliable vehicle
- Well presented
- Processing bank reconciliations
- Processing of petty cash and liaise with the shop and reconcile on month-end
- Processing of import payments, LC’s, FBCI, OTT, etc.
- Check, review and capture Import costing
- Retrieve report for Nedbank audit
- Review and sign of Bank Reconciliations at month-end. This will be required to be able to do bank reconciliations from time to time as back up
- Capturing factoring account, Nedlib, Call, Current, Dollar & Euro account
- Review and reconcile balance sheet accounts, weekly / monthly
- Provision for bad debt
- Wages – Import weekly wages to Nedbank – as backup
- Nedbank transfers
- Wage Journals weekly / Monthly
- International suppliers (Create new supplier, reconcile International suppliers)
- Collate evidence of importation and email it to Nedbank – only for OTT not FBCI
- Check and review payments
- Month-end journals (All Companies / Salary Journals / Fixed Assets….)
- Review open PO’s and making sure that they are closed or cancelled
- Client rebates
- Process VAT Recon – submit to FM for sign off and then submit on SARS, review monthly and make sure that queries are managed
- Reconcile Camara account
- Monthly COCT Analysis
- Monthly Repairs & Maintenance Analysis
- Manage all things related to cellphones: contracts, staff recoveries, cancellations or contract transfers, etc.
- Monthly accruals: Fuel, Credit Cards, storage, etc.
- Depreciation runs and managing of fixed asset register
- Capturing and reconciling the shop accounts
- Reconciling of intercompany loan accounts
- Ensuring SARS Deferment accounts are paid in time
- Assist with credit applications as necessary
- Another other duty as required by Finance Manager
- Accounting Diploma
- Excellent Excel Skills