Boxer Superstores, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pick and Pay, is a rapidly growing Supermarket discount chain operating in all provinces throughout South Africa.
Supply chain is a key component of this growth and as such, we are looking for an experienced Industrial Engineer with recent experience in forecasting and replenishment in a supply chain or FMCG environment to be based at our Westville, Head Office.
The company is looking for a Supply Chain FMCG Manager to fill the vacant position at Boxer South Africa.
Continuous improvement of systems and processes within the supply chain planning department, that ultimately improves in stock positions in the stores whilst reducing stockholding.
- Must be a qualified Industrial Engineer with recent experience in forecasting and replenishment in a supply chain or FMCG environment
- Able to review, improve, manage and implement processes, systems and schedules
- Improve forecast and replenishment accuracy, inventory planning and optimization
- Take ownership of continuous improvement within the Supply Chain Planning area.
- Ultimate goals are to improve in-stock positions in the stores whilst reducing stockholding
- The suitable candidate must possess a Degree in Industrial Engineering
If you are keen to explore this opportunity further and excited about joining a progressive, fast growing and forward thinking business that encourages career development, then kindly upload your CV to your profile to become a part of this vibrant and diverse business