The appointment will be made from the designated group in line with the Employment Equity Policy of Old Mutual Emerging Markets.
The time is now to own your future
We’re focused on creating opportunities for young future leaders to kick-start their careers in a dynamic space that develops them and prepares them for the world of work.
- The opportunity to become leaders within the business, with access to mentors and industry experts
- A values-based culture with diversity and inclusion as the foundation
- An opportunity to play a purposeful role with accountabilities that impact the business and society
- A dynamic career that could take you across the Old Mutual universe
- Great rewards and recognition that are highly competitive in the market
As a technology business
Our key focus is to make an even greater difference in the way we enable competitive growth in the SA and Africa businesses, drive innovation and leverage technology to deliver a better customer and intermediary experience, develop talent and build our wonderful brand.
Our bursary programme
Old Mutual believes in Africa and wants to help everyone in it to do great things every day. We understand that well-trained, qualified IT professionals contribute significantly to the success of Old Mutual and South Africa. That’s why we offer bursaries to the best young Technology minds, to people who are passionate about pursuing a career in Information Technology and making a real difference!
- We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations.
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue.
- A great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values.
- Continuous coaching and development opportunities
Who can apply?
- Only South African citizens will be considered for this Bursary Programme
How To Qualify
- Must have completed year 1 and year 2 of your IT qualification successfully with at least 65%
- You also need to commit to our TechTalent graduate programme for 18-months post completion of your qualification
- You must provide proof of admission to complete year 3 of your IT qualification
- You must be willing to relocate to Cape Town to join the TechTalent graduate programme
The bursary covers
- Full tuition at a recognized South Africa Higher Education Institution
- University Residence fees, where applicable
- One annual flight return home for students who are not studying in their hometown
- Vacation work
- Book allowance
- Mentorship & training
If our purpose resonates with you, and you are a driven and ambitious top achiever with a strong determination to succeed then join our TechTalent Bursary Programme and we will provide you with opportunity to unleash your Greatness.