Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) Online Application is open for applicants willing to study at CPUT.
Mastering the technology required to send a satellite into space, saving lives with your specialized knowledge of emergency medical care or designing a fashion collection.
How to apply
You are now at the first step of your career – applying for admission.
Applying for admission to CPUT consists of seven steps.
- Step 1: Choose a qualification
- Step 2: Get an application form
- Step 3: Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents
- Step 4: Fill in the application form
- Step 5: Pay the application fee
- Step 6: Send in your form and documents
- Step 7: Follow-up and get your admission status
- Click here for detailed international related information.
- Click here for international admission requirements
RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning applicants):
First access the RPL website page for important RPL related information
- No manual posted or over the counter applications will be accepted unless for those categories that cannot submit online and as outlined in Step 3: Get an application form.
- Please note that applicants are limited to three choices. (except for RPL – only one choice permissible).
- Some qualifications require applicants to submit additional information as part of their application as outlined in Step 1: Choose a qualification and Step 2: Gather your documents
Submit your online application
1. Applicants that have never applied and/or studied (including short courses) at CPUT before (i.e no existing student number)
2. Applicants that have applied and/or studied (including short courses) at CPUT before (i.e you have an existing student number)
Application Guides for South African Citizens and Non-RPL applicants
Step by Step Application Guide for First-time applicants
The Application and Registration Centre (ARC) administers student applications and the student registration process.
Application-related services include:
- supplying students with application forms
- assisting students with the application process
- processing and capturing student applications
- providing students with their admission status
Registration-related services include:
- providing students with registration information
- guiding students through the registration process
- processing and capturing student registrations
Application and Registration Centre offices are located at:
Bellville Campus, Administration Building, Tel no: +27 21 9596082
Cape Town Campus, Administration Building, Tel no: +27 21 460 3861
Mowbray Campus, Administration Building, Tel no: +27 21 680 1546
Wellington Campus, Administration Building, Tel no: +27 21 864 5503