Investong Group (Pty) Ltd is hiring cleaners perform a wide range of duties to keep a business tidy. They are also responsible for performing routine inspections to ensure that spaces like restrooms are sanitary.
Cleaners are responsible for: Cleaning tasks such as dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors and vacuuming. Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels.
- Clean, stock, and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
More Cleaning Opportunities – No Experience Required
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- pay attention to detail
- positive attitude
- Cleaning services
- Professional Cleaning
- Industrial cleaning
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level:
- Grade 12 / Matric
About The Employer:
InvesTong Group is a multidisciplinary 100% black-
- owned investment holding company with a group of
- black-owned investment holding company with
- entities operating in different sectors of the economy
- “InvesTong Group is a multidisciplinary 100%
- a group of entities operating in different
- sectors of the economy”
And Provides Services Within The Following Industries
Built Environment, Recruitment, Manufacturing, Facilities Management and Events Management to a broad range of public and private sector clients. InvesTong Group also has investment appetite in Mining, Energy, Training, Franchising, Property and Agriculture.
Having grown and evolved from a start-up company our experience is instrumental and practical in understanding challenges faced by entrepreneurial businesses to create and implement growth strategies for the next level of expansion and raising capital for either to diversify or for an acquisition.
InvesTong has been in the Public & Private Partnership space for the past 8 years. In 2012, we established a dedicated concessions investment, advisory and management team. Our diversified directors’ skills encompass investment, project finance and infrastructure project experience.
Combined with astute operational and financial management skills, the executive team brings sound executive depth and operational skills to all our initiatives and subsidiaries.
InvesTong Group is well positioned to leverage the institutional knowledge and project management skills to all InvesTong Group of companies.