Cleaner needed urgently at Essential Health (SA).
The main objective of this position is to perform a variety of cleaning and maintenance duties in and around our office building which is situated in Brackenfell.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep building in a clean and orderly condition;
- Cleaning tasks such as washing walls and glass, mirrors, removing rubbish, dusting, mopping, sweeping and vacuuming;
- Emptying garbage bins on a daily basis;
- Ensuring that the kitchen is clean and tidy at all times, dishes are washed and fridge is clean;
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures;
- Ensure that bathrooms are kept sanitary throughout the day, e.g. ensure that there is enough toilet paper in the stalls, hand soap at the basins etc.;
- Informing management about cleaning supplies needed etc.;
- May be assigned special tasks such as cleaning before and after big projects.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactivity and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to multi-task
Please forward your CV to Nancy Slater at email@example.com
More Cleaner Job Vacancies
- Cleaners Wanted Urgently – Dischem Pharmaceuticals
- PLG Cleaner (Part Time) – Jetpark, Core Group South Africa Vacancy
- Cleaner Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Vacancies
- Store Cleaner – Ottery (New Store)
- Store Cleaner TLC – Glen Hills
- Housekeeper/Cleaner (Entry-Level)
- SPAR Vacancies: Cashiers, Packers & Cleaners
We regret that not all applicants will be interviewed.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity.