Meridian Wine Distribution is in search of a Driver to service the Johannesburg area
- Report on time for work
- Perform stock deliveries and collections in accordance to delivery schedule
- Accurate packing of stock for deliveries
- Daily paperwork are done accurately
- Interact with customers
- Upliftment of defective stock as per policy
- Adhere to Traffic Law Act
- Daily vehicle management
- Adhere to the company’s dress code
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment such as cars, trucks, etc.
- Assisting in company’s department request by management if needed.
Requirements and Experience
- Grade 12
- 3 – 5 years driving experience
- Code 10 / 14 License + valid PDP
- Transport Management System
Should you not receive any feedback regarding your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful