Watershed Consulting is ready to employ the services for an enthusiastic Coffee Shop Manager to be in charge of the day-to-day operations of our coffee store, coordinate staff, and ensure our customers have excellent shopping experiences.
The Shop Manager’s responsibilities include driving sales, enforcing company policies, ensuring compliance with safety regulations, and managing financial aspects such as daily revenue and salaries.
An upmarket and trendy newly built coffee shop requires an experienced coffee shop manager. This particular brand of franchise is growing fast due to its reputation for having outstanding coffee, food, and service as well as great locations. Previous experience in a coffee shop as a manager is essential
compliance with safety regulations, and managing financial aspects such as daily revenue and salaries.
To be successful as a Shop Manager you should have excellent people management skills and a good understanding of business operations. An outstanding Shop Manager should be able to ensure the smooth operations and maximum profitability of a shop.
Shop Manager Responsibilities:
- Hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating employees.
- Preparing employee work schedules.
- Addressing employee disputes, questions, and concerns.
- Ensuring all staff adhere to safety standards, company policies, and procedures.
- Managing and accounting for all money-handling procedures.
- Ordering, recording, and managing inventory.
- Ensuring the shop is adequately stocked, clean, and visually appealing.
- Motivating employees to reach sales goals and provide excellent customer service.
- Handling customer complaints.
Shop Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in a management or retail position.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Strong customer focus and decision-making skills.
Mode of Application
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every candidate. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours then we regret to inform you that you were not successful.