- Through our client-facing brands Metropolitan and Momentum, with Multiply (wellness and rewards programme), and our other specialist brands, including Guardrisk and Eris Property Group, the group enables business and people from all walks of life to achieve their financial goals and life aspirations.
- We help people grow their savings, protect what matters to them and invest for the future. We help companies and organisations care for and reward their employees and members. Through our own network of advisers or via independent brokers and utilising new platforms Momentum Metropolitan provides practical financial solutions for people, communities and businesses. Visit us at www.momentummetropolitan.co.za #METRET
- Plan, lead and direct the management of day to day activities of financial advisors through effective people and branch management in order to foster client centricity, increased productivity and enable operational sales excellence.
- Grade 12/NQF 4 equivalent qualification
- FAIS Representative Regulatory Exam Level 5 passed
- 120 FAIS related credits
- Minimum 1 year managerial experience in overseeing the rendering of financial advice to fulfil the duties of a compliant key individual and be registered with the FSP
Responsibilities And Work Outputs
- Teach, coach, mentor, and supervise financial advisers to meet and exceed performance standards and enable progression in their career path
- Recruit, select and retain high quality financial advisors by ensuring an optimum mix of talent in each advisor category in order to build capability to meet current and future staffing needs in accordance with the manpower plan
- Ensure that sales support zones are optimised to appropriately manage poor performance and minimise staff turn-over
- Support and guide Financial Advisors through the decision making process by displaying exceptional product knowledge and customer centricity
- Induct, develop and support financial advisers to meet and exceed performance and productivity standards in order to enable passionate and confident sales entrepreneurs
- Manage and monitor activities of Financial Advisers through market allocation to ensure that each financial adviser has adequate and appropriate market access opportunities
- Ensure that segmentation insights, information and toolkits are used to enable Financial Advisers to indentify and reach target segment customers
- Ensure the applicable Branch meets and exceeds productivity, production and quality targets as determined
- Provide competitor product and activity feedback to segment and product development teams in order to identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Adhere to high ethical standards and ensure Financial Advisors comply with all regulations/applicable laws as it applies to the entire branch
- Ensure technical product and legislative knowledge is always current in order to advise on the most relevant and innovative client solutions and comply with governance requirements
- Participate in tactical sales planning and implement the business plan for the branch as developed and agreed
- Utilise the Distribution Management Operating System to monitor and manage financial performance
- Identify entrepreneurial opportunities in every interaction and remain passionate, resilient, focused and organised
- Timeously complete all administrative and reporting duties, including sales and marketing data tracking, feedback and business cases related to the role within the agreed timeframes
- To be self-confident and self-motivated and relentlessly pursue targets and goals
- Effectively manage time and ensure optimal productivity
- Continuously monitor turnaround times and quality standards and resolve issues speedily to enhance client service delivery
- Drive client service delivery goal achievement in line with predefined standards in order to ensure that clients receive appropriate advice and after sales service.
- Manage client query processes and ensure that queries are tracked, accurately resolved and used as a mechanism to improve client service and business processes
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service standards and in terms of overall client targets.
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to the process of developing client service standards in order to ensure clients receive clear and accurate information and are kept informed at all times
- Manage the delivery on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility
- Business Acumen
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Motivating and Inspiring Team
- Impact and Influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
Only on-line applications submitted via our careers page will be considered.
Internal Team Members must inform their manager of their application. Your manager must be aware of and support your application.
For further information please contact Peleka Mashicila who is the Recruitment Consultant dealing with this position at
Other Opportunities Available:
- Junior DevOps/Software Engineer (Java, Angular, Linux) (Sandton JHB)
- Senior DevOps Engineer – AWS / Azure
- Senior Full Stack Developer