As an Employee Benefits Officer, you will execute the below:
- Manage Time Management and T&A according to National legislation, as well as company policies, procedures, and core conditions of employment, employee benefits and
- Management of labour and asset resources
- Supervision of EB team members and
- System Maintenance – SAP
- People Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
This role is in the Finance department at a D1 level reporting to the EB Coordinator Time and T&A.
- Standard 10 Numeracy and Literacy
- Finance, Payroll or HR Qualification highly preferred
- 2 years’ experience in Time and Attendance
- Additional requirements:
- Passed T&A and TM Specific training modules
- Business & Systems knowledge
- Computer literate – (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, SAP HR, SAP Time Management)
- People Management Resourcefulness & Flexibility Planning, Coordinating & Prioritising
- Problem Analysis & Decision Making
- Good command of the English language
- Code 08 Driver’s license
What We Offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Who we are?
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine, process, move and market our products to our customers around the world.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
How We Are Committed To Your Safety
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.