Electoral Commission of South Africa (IEC) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Location: Mpumalanga and Gauteng
Contract: Twenty-Four Months (24) contract.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age.
- Must not have been an intern or worked before to qualify for this programme.
- The candidate must possess good communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- He/ she must be computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Must possess the following attributes: ability to work under pressure; be prepared to work long hours; pro-active; decisive; confident and be service driven.
The Following Internships Are Open For Applications
Finance Internship (in Gauteng/Mpumalanga)
Ref Nr: GP-01
- Matric / N3 certificate and a tertiary qualification (Degree or Diploma) in any of the following:
- Finance/ Financial Management
Electoral Operations Internship (in Gauteng)
Ref Nr: GP-02/MP-02
Matric / N3 certificate and a tertiary qualification (Degree or Diploma) in:
- Supply Chain Management
How to apply
Applications must be accompanied by a recent, updated comprehensive curriculum vitae as well as certified copies of all qualification documents and identity documents. Indicate the relevant reference number of the post in your application.
For Gauteng positions
Send Applications to: HRGP@elections.org.za
Hand deliver to:HR & Training, 55 Empire Road, 1st Floor A Block, Empire Park, Parktown
For Mpumalanga positions
Send Applications to: HRMP@elections.org.za
or Hand deliver to: HR & Training, 23 Rood Street, Nelspruit
Applicants who have not been contacted by 30 November 2020 must consider their applications as not being successful.
- Persons must not have been an intern or worked before.
- Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Failure to attach the relevant reference number and to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
Please note that recommended candidates will undergo risk assessments, including inter alia the verification of curricula vitae, all qualifications, criminal and credit assessments and appointments will only be made upon positive verification thereof.
All appointments are subject to a probation period of twelve months.
The Electoral Commission will only correspond with short-listed candidates.
The Electoral Commission is under no obligation to fill the position/s and reserves the right not to make any appointment in the above post/s. Although advertised, positions may thus either be withdrawn, re-advertised or filled by way of transfer or deployment, should it be considered in the interest of service delivery.