To contribute towards strengthening electoral democracy processes by assisting in coordinating the registration of voters and related programs of the Electoral Commission at voting station level.
- compile and maintain a register of parties
- sensitize the public about electoral processes
- develop and promote the development of electoral expertise and technology in all spheres of government
- help the IEC to conduct elections
- promote voter education
- help coordinate and distribute election materials for national, provincial and municipal legislative bodies
- Emadlangeni registration staff (various positions of supervisor and officer) ward 5 izimbuthu school – kzn253/2021/996 election contract
- Newcastle registration staff (various positions of supervisor and officer) ward 7: sgodiphola primary school – kzn252/2021/1195 fixed term contract and ward 8:indoni lower primary school – kzn252/2021/1224 election contract
- Newcastle registration staff (various positions of supervisor and officer) ward 27: maranatha church – kzn252/2021/1162 election contract
- Registration staff (various position of supervisor and officer) ward 01 – kzn436/2021/788 election contract and ward 14 requires (14 positions – kzn435/2021/830 temporary contract
Applications must be accompanied by a recent, updated comprehensive curriculum vitae as well as certified copies of all qualification documents and identity documents. Failure to attach the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
NB: Applicants must be 35 years of age or below and must have no criminal record.
- be a South African citizen
- have at least matric
- be at least 16 years old and
- and have a green, bar-coded ID book; smartcard ID; or valid Temporary Identity Certificate (TIC)
The Electoral Commission will only correspond with short-listed candidates and interviews will be conducted on a date and time specified by the Interview panel.
You May Apply To These Positions
The Electoral Commission is an independent constitutional body which manages free and fair elections of legislative bodies and institutions through the participation of citizens, political parties and civil society in deepening electoral democracy.
To enable the Electoral Commission to serve the needs of stakeholders, including the electorate, political parties, the media and permanent and temporary staff, the organization subscribes to the following organizational values:
- Responsiveness and
We continuously strive to provide a better voting experience for voters by ensuring accessibility to voting stations and trying to reduce long queues on Election Day.
Email address: email@example.com
Physical address: Riverside office park, Elections house, 1303 Heuwel avenue, Centurion 0157
Postal address: Private Bag X112, Centurion 0046