We’re supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We’re now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Key Performance Areas
- COVID-19 Screening of employees, visitors & contractors at access points.
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Training for employees, visitors & contractors at access points
- Manage and control issuing of site PPE (Mask, gloves & hand sanitizers)
- Social Distancing marshalling & monitoring of COVID-19 protocols at workplace
- Review of Risk Assessment and implementation of control measures
- Promote compliance with safety protocols and procedures
- Ensure H&S reps have completed monthly SHE, Fire Marshal and First Aid checks – to provide support where there is no resource to complete
- Support in sending non-compliance report H&S Lead
- Daily hygiene monitoring and inspections of toilets, common areas and work places
- Daily air quality monitoring.
- Workplace H&S inspections and report on hazard reporting app
- Assistance with contact tracing for positive case or sent homes
- COVID-19 related Incident Management & other site incident management
- Attend H&S meetings at respective sites.
- Implement and practice the Capita Values through practical application of the behaviours required as a VALUES champion and actively pursue our promise of a great experience again and the purpose of helping to enable others
- Candidate must reside in Durban
Minimum Qualification: Matric (Completed)
- Intro to SAMTRAC preferable
- Occupational Health qualification preferable
- Experience with Health and Safety Management (Policies and procedures)
- Literacy (Good writing and communication)
- Computer literacy is an advantage
- Good Communication
- Is open and approachable.
- Is organised
- Has a good attention to detail
- Has the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Has a passion for safety and staff wellbeing
- Has good written communication skills
- Is confident to use their own initiative
- Takes a collaborative approach to achieve goals and objectives
- Sets a personal example of ‘what good looks like’
- Team Player
- Persuasive but friendly
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Can do attitude
- No supervisory responsibility
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita’s offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we’re doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
The shortlisted candidates are subject to be assessed using relevant assessment tools based on the needs and requirements of the role.
Capita South Africa adheres to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and preference will be given to candidates in line with the business’ EE targets and goals.
Please submit your most updated CV including all employment history to date.
APPLY ON WORKDAY!
On your Workday Welcome page, click on Career, then click on “Find jobs at Capita”, scroll down and apply NOW.
Recruiter: Sibulele Rwexwana
Durban, South Africa