After years of traveling and staying in poorly-managed hotels and apartments, our founders worked together to build a team focused on providing 5-star guest experiences and comfortable, personalized stays. Today, Frontdesk has grown to host hundreds of suites across the country.
We’re building the best cleaning team in Downtown New Orleans and we are looking for reliable, hardworking, and trustworthy cleaners to clean our 1 and 2 bedroom apartments on a daily basis. We provide all cleaning supplies. In addition to typical cleaning duties, we depend on our cleaners to be our eyes and ears in each guest suite — carefully inspecting each suite for damages, maintenance issues, missing items, and reporting potential issues that could impact the guest experience to your manager to ensure that each suite is clean and ready for a 5-star stay.
Job requirements (do not apply until you meet all requirements):
- Must be available from 10:00AM-4:00PM most days of the week, but MUST WORK WEEKENDS! Weekends are our busiest time and an absolute necessity to be available to work.
- Reliable. We are looking for someone who shows up on time/early to their scheduled shift and communicates well. Being late or not showing up for your cleans will be grounds for immediate termination.
- Must have a driver’s license, reliable PERSONAL vehicle, and car insurance (you are expected to drive between storage and the apts, so there is no way around this).
- Have a smartphone and can communicate effectively through our app.
- Great attention to detail & previous hotel or maid service cleaning experience preferred but not required.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
Day In The Life Of a Frontdesk Cleaner
- You’ll get your schedule every night at 8PM. Cleaners are usually assigned 3-4 apartments/day.
- The next morning you’ll arrive at our storage facility at 10:00AM to collect all the clean linens and supplies you’ll need to clean and restock your suites.
- Guest checkout at 11AM so you’ll drive about 7 mins from storage to the first property to start your cleans. Sometimes all your cleans will be in the same building but sometimes you may have to drive another 15 mins or so to another building to clean the others.
- Guest check-in is at 3PM so you’ll finish your cleans by 3PM and then drive back to storage before you head home to drop off dirty linens and any supplies you didn’t use that day.
Why work for Frontdesk?
- Pay starts at $15/hr – paid out every two weeks
- Average work week includes 15-30 hours
- Paid training
- Paid time off – yes, even as Part-Time!
- Double pay on holidays!!
- 50% off stays anywhere we operate
- Ability to throw on headphones and work independently
- Positive and open atmosphere
- Inclusive and diverse environment
- Managers that care about you
- Work for a growing company can lead to future opportunities
- Safe and comfortable working conditions
- A steady paycheck and you don’t have to supply anything
- Management and Guest appreciates you
- Supportive teammates
How To Apply
Visit our website at Careers | Frontdesk | Stay Where You Want.® (stayfrontdesk.com) .
From there you can search by location to find the career you are looking to apply for.
If you feel you would be a great asset to our growing team, click on Apply Now on the right and fill in your information.
After you apply, you will receive an email from ****** with more information about next steps!
At Frontdesk we are an EOE, Including Disability/Vets.
Other Opportunities You Might Like: