Africa – focused financial services organisation is looking for a passionate and skilled Java software engineer, who wants to purse an extremely valuable opportunity to become software development artisan in the banking industry.
You will be required to implement, maintain, and support java systems as part of the IT strategy.
Are you looking to pursue an exciting opportunity to be apart of a complex and challenging environment – apply now.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Application Support
- 5 – 7 Broad experience in translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications and developing the programming code to create the solutions.
- 5 – 7 years of Java experience and iOS project implementation.
- Proficient in Java and Workflow
- IT Knowledge
- IT Development
- IT Applications
- Automated Unit Testing
- Data Integrity
- looking for someone who has experience in Spring boot core technologies i.e., Spring data, Security, Cloud, Cache.
- Microservices API -integration (RESTful services/Webservices)
- Database technologies exposure (JPA/Hibernate, Postgres)
- Cloud technologies exposure (AWS cloud, RedHat OpenShift/Kubernetes/Docker)
- DevOps (CI/CD) (Build Pipeline, Bamboo/Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket)
- Java 8 +
- Agile methodologies exposure
- BSc computer science, B. Com informatics degree or advanced degree
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Computer Science,
- Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems or similar
- Bank recognised computer programming course or JAVA Certification
Reference Number for this position is MK53512 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg (CBD) offering a cost to company salary of up to R1,2m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Mojo on az.oc.egrem-e@kojom
or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!