Public Bonds and Projects Pty has the vacancy for Front End Loader Operators (x4) to operate company equipment used for construction.
Key Performance area: Operates heavy excavation plant to excavate, move and load earth, rock, and rubble.
Core Performance Indicators
- Operating and monitoring excavating machinery equipped with moveable shovel, grab-bucket, or dragline bucket, to excavate and move earth, rock, sand, gravel, or similar materials
- Shovelling and spreading excavated materials, sand, soil, and gravel
- Loading and unloading construction materials, excavated material and equipment, and transporting them around construction sites using wheelbarrows and hand trucks
- Operating and maintaining a skidder, bulldozer, or other prime mover to pull a variety of scarification or site preparation equipment over areas to be regenerated
- Setting up, operating, and monitoring a variety stationary plant and machinery
- Driving and operating mobile plant; Operating attachments to lift, swing and release trees, logs, earth and other heavy objects or materials
- Preparing and positioning plant for operation
- driver : 5 to 6 years
- heavy duty driving : 1 year or less
- Formal qualification – National Certificate
- Valid code 10 & 14 driver’s license
- FEL competency certificate
- 3 years’ experience within a similar
NOTE: AA Candidates and BBBEE targeted candidates will be given preference as internal targets is of paramount preference
Public Bonds & Projects shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in the Company’s Employment Equity Policy.
Incomplete CVs or applications will not be considered.
If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Internal candidate’s that wish to apply for this opportunity must inform their supervisors upon applying.