Achieve all Brands key performance indicators and targets through make up service offerings in store
Provides high touch service to all customers at all times to deliver personalized service dependent on customer’s needs across all generations and all ethnicities.
Fosters excellent working relationships on counter and with the wider business and retailer.
Drive transactions by proactively promoting new products and additional tasks.
Achieves the brand expectation for appointment and bookings.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Customer Service & Sales
- Provide welcoming, personal, professional service to all customers at all times.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, listen to the customer, ask questions, investigate preferences and make the experience interactive.
- Suggest groups of appropriate products and colours to meet and exceed customer’s needs.
- Assist customers with product and services selection and information.
- Perform professional and appropriate makeup applications to achieve the look the customer desires.
- Inform customers of available services, M.A.C consciousness programs and philosophies.
- Obtain customer data for M.A.C addict book or other client list as required.
- Meet your individual responsibility for your appropriate contribution to the team’s goals in terms of service, sales and company objectives.
- Adhere to current “good counter practices”.
- Give great internal customer service and develop good working relationships with colleagues.
- Be punctual and manage time on counter effectively.
- Keep informed about products, company information and store information.
- Actively participate in store theme days, events and new product launches.
- Achieve Skills Certification requirements.
- Actively participate in M.A.C training sessions and partnered store mandatory training sessions.
- Assist in Inventory Management
- Assist daily in stock and hygiene supplies replenishment and maintain appropriate levels throughout the day.
- Communicate low on stock and out of stocks to the Retail Manager.
- Assist in the proper rotation of stock
- Maintaining work environment
- Actively participate in cleaning displayer units, tools and testers throughout the day, and more thoroughly at night to prepare for next day’s business.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Maintain tester units in proper schematic order, replace products once authorized by manager.
- Replace any broken or damaged products authorized by
- Maintain proper placement and condition of merchandise on counter, in stock rooms and all stock holding areas.
- Inform management of any store maintenance or Health and Safety issues which might lead to accidents.
- Administrative Assistance Activities
- Assist with inventory counts.
- Be responsible for booking demos and lessons.
- Adhere to proper security procedures regarding handling of cash and assets.
- Grade 12
- Beauty Certificate or similar
- Retail Cosmetics Experience
- Ability to work retail hours
Other Opportunities You Might Like: