Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview.
Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
The appointee should:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Experienced in operating and utilizing a Computerized Maintenance Management System (SAP)
- 1 Years’ experience in the Planned Maintenance Office
- Understanding of Engineering Policies, Procedures and Standards
- Ability to plan and organize
- Working knowledge of client disciplines – Metallurgy, Mining, Engineering
- Basic level computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to schedule and manage maintenance activities
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational
- Health Centre.
- Advantageous requirements:
Advanced level computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for role including the SAP PM module
Additional Planned Maintenance/Asset Management Qualifications
Effective coordination of the Company’s planned maintenance program.
Asset Management Strategy
- To address all key elements of the Asset Management Strategy using KPI’s.
- To participate and support cross functional departmental teams to minimise reactive maintenance.
- Support programs to minimise unplanned downtime on critical equipment.
- Participate in the development of RCM-based task lists for all key equipment.
Analysis and Improvement
- Analyse maintenance history and work orders to help identify recurring failure patterns.
- Make formalised recommendations to the Planned Maintenance Officer.
Planning and Scheduling
- Oversee and assist the Planned Maintenance Officer that capacity planning is done on a daily basis, which includes both preventative as well as corrective maintenance tasks.
- Ensure that planned shutdown activities follow pre-set targets in accordance with critical path analysis.
- To ensure that all work is controlled through work orders and that all information loops are closed.
- Liaise with Supervisors to confirm that all technical manuals and documents are up to date and stored in a Technical Library.
- Understand the Engineering and Asset Management KPIs and assist in compiling reports.
Early Equipment Management
- Participate in RCM exercises on all new equipment before commissioning.
- Training and Development
- Participate in coaching sessions and learning opportunities.
- Participate in root cause analysis exercises.
- Support the development of critical spares lists through the use of a structured RCM methodology.
- Update company critical spares lists from information submitted by the relevant Engineering Supervisor, Specialists etc.
- To actively support the codification and bills of material initiatives.
- Actively participate in spares and material acquisition.
- Maintenance Facilities and Tools
- Support a housekeeping program.
- Assist with any other additional ad-hoc tasks/projects as required
Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:
HR Contact Person : Kealeboga Tolo
Recruitment Person : Martha Letlape
Recruiter’s contact number :014 495 1093
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.