Our Networks and Managed Services Presales Team is a powerful organization responsible for the global sales of Radio Access and Transport Networks as well as the associated professional services. Our customers are primarily (mobile) network operators but also government organizations.
We are looking for an experienced NDO sales Manager eager to drive NDO sales strategy and business plan and secure continuous and profitable NDO growth, including active support to KAMs and ownership of the financial performance.
You will be working as a part of the NDO Sales support team, reporting to the Head of NDO Sales support, and acting as the main business interface towards the CUs. We are looking for a strong and hardworking profile, capable of operating in a multicultural environment and developing relationships with the Customer Unit (CU) Sales and CU Presales teams. In our ideal candidate, we value a healthy mix of diverse work experiences as well as curiosity and understanding of technical and commercial aspects of the NDO service area.
What you will do
- Responsible for NDO presales in the MA/CU and developing NDO business to meet the financial targets.
- Understand the operator strategy and pain points and how to turn this into business opportunities for Ericsson NDO
- software and services
- Develop the CU NDO strategy and account plans
- Work closely and align with KAMs, CU presales teams, Service Line and CU Delivery.
- Proactively support the KAMs in customer engagements with highly relevant offerings and value argumentation.
- Develop proposals including services and software from NDO, prepare RFQ responses for NDO tenders (SoW, prioritizing, costing, pricing, T&C, etc.)
- In BMAS, work closely with SA Optimize, as well as corresponding global delivery units (SCUs/SDUs)
- Drive thought leadership (e.g. operator strategy for best-performing networks, value argumentation & sales innovation), share standard methodologies and facilitate collaboration across MA and with BA.
- Responsible for tracking and developing the NDO sales funnel
You will bring
- At least 7 years’ experience in selling and delivering NDO services and SW.
- Solid understanding of Cognitive Software portfolio.
- Good knowledge of several of Ericsson’s offerings (focusing on NDO RAN 2G/3G/LTE/5G – other domains is a plus)
- KPIs-based acceptance knowledge – preferably K2 certified.
- Knowledge of presales process and tools (Premium Proposal, Verdi, Salesforce, etc…)
- Business understanding and financial foresight.
- Customer understanding and business development attitude
- Proven multi-cultural relationship management experience
- Validated negotiation experience and ability to influence customers
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive network within BA, CU Sales and Presales organizations
- Pricing Management and commercial value proposition experience
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.