Provide quality claims negotiating outcomes for the Claims function through effective and efficient claims negotiations and finalisation of claims.
- Register commercial non motor claims in adherence with SLA.
- Arrange assessment in adherence with SLA.
- Review merit of claim.
- Complete Risk assessment and additional support request analysis.
- Clarify and amend information where required
- Appoint the support service required.
- Review Support Function Report.
- Calculate and Analyze technical computations.
- Capture decision in system.
- Diarize Awaiting Info Documentation.
- Prepare Rejection Letter, where required.
- Perform Write-Off Procedures, where required.
- Authorize repair by Service Provider, if applicable.
- Authorize replacement, if applicable.
- Prepare Payment with communication details.
- Await additional information on multiple payments, if required.
- Continuously improve claims service, manage claims spend and contain the increase in average cost of claims.
- Reduce/ maintain Commercial Non Motor Claims service effectively.
- Reduce/ maintain turnaround time of Commercial Non Motor Claims.
- Ensure effective implementation and compliance of claims/ operational systems or procedures.
- Ensure diary is maintained.
- Ensure estimates are raised accurately and timeously in accordance with best practice as and when new claims and new documents are actioned.
- Effectively deal with Co and Re-insurers
- Maintain service, quality and desired outputs within a specific functional process through ensuring compliance to tactical policies, procedures and standards.
- Resolve escalated customer queries and complaints and provide feedback to customers on matters resolved.
- Develop work routines in line with operational plans / schedules in order to manage achievement of service delivery goals
- Share knowledge on, and participate in the creation of new standards, control systems and procedures to maintain service delivery.
- Appropriate Insurance qualification
- 2-3 Years relevant commercial non motor claims Experience
N4 – N6 National certificate (N4-N6): Insurance (Specialisation In Short-Term Insurance) (Required)