We currently have job vacancies for South Africans which do not require matric certificate or any experience.
Recruiters know that there are people with different levels of expertise, experience, knowledge and qualifications can all potentially do a specific job. Thus, you do not necessarily need to have a matric certificate to get a job in South Africa.
There are so many Jobs in South Africa: in retail, administration, manufacturing, sales, security and even health that do not require any certificate like matric.
You can browse through any of these jobs and submit your application to them.
It is important that at least you know how to put together a resume or curriculum vitae (cv). This is important even if you have no experience. It helps the recruiter know at your educational background or your skills if you have any. If you reading this then, it is obvious you can read and write a cover letter.
Some at all, do not require any experience as these companies take newbies through a training process. This is necessary to equip them with the necessary skills to make them prepared for the job.
More Opportunities like this
- Boxer Jobs in South Africa – for Graduates, Packers, Cashiers, No Experience Workers
- Cleaner needed/General Worker – Essential Health Vacancy
- Cleaners Wanted Urgently – Dischem Pharmaceuticals
- Unitrans Job Vacancies: General Workers, No Experience
- Code 8/10 Courier Drivers wanted urgently
Below are the top courses you can do without matric:
- Child Day Care Courses.
- Creche Management Courses.
- Educare and Child Care Courses.
- Accounting, Bookkeeping and Finance Courses.
- Adult Matric.
- Beauty Courses.
- Management Course.
- Rule orientation
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.