- General office support and Office365/SharePoint filing.
- General office administration, couriers, telephonic and email correspondence.
- Drafting, preparing, and editing documents to company standards.
- Meet and greet visitors and new starters to the office, conducting office tours.
- Liaising with landlords / key stakeholders within our shared office spaces.
- Maintaining records of fire alarms, first aiders, key holders, and access.
- Supplier management, equipment, and office facilities management.
- Manage and maintain administration systems and internal databases.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires, i.e., set up workstation and stationery.
- Assist in the offboarding process for leavers, i.e., arrange couriers and logging equipment returns.
- Manage the corporate mobile phone account (monthly mobile phone report) and issue mobile devices to qualifying staff where advised.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement alongside maintaining office contracts.
- Work closely with HR to ensure that office policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with organising events such as the staff away day, team leader meetings & department get-togethers.
- Manage office lease renewals and tracking to ensure value for money.
- Assist the company in how we can improve sustainability, be willing to explore new ideas and options and present those to leadership.
- Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to the achievement of our ISO accreditations, including ISO 14001, 27001 and 9001.
- Report to senior management and perform secretarial and administrative duties.
- Enter data, maintain databases, and keep records.
- Liaise with internal departments and answer external calls.
- Book international/domestic staff travel and produce itineraries.
- Manage internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Schedule appointments, maintain an events calendar and send reminders.
- Minute taking during meetings as and when required.
- Prepare facilities for scheduled events and arrange refreshments, if required.
- Order office supplies and replacements, as well as manage mail and courier services.
- Assist in the preparation of company events such as staff update days and other celebrations.
- Manage cleaning booking schedules for the company flats based in London and Cape Town.
- Accurately record utility bills for both properties and present detailed best-value options to management
- during renewal periods.
Regularly visit the Cape Town flat and run through a property survey / snagging list monthly ensuring the flat
- is fit for purpose.
- Diary and maintenance management of both properties
- Maintain up to date documentation/welcome packs ready to be issued to those temporary staying in the property.
- Build out profiles for those staying in the properties and ensure properties remain stocked with the necessary items.
- Maintain a furniture directory containing details of furniture within each property in case of breakage / if a replacement is needed.
Personal Assistant – Senior Directors
- Undertake ad hoc personal errands and maintenance of personal utilities (including car insurance, travel insurance etc).
- Assist with event planning and attendance at events, including booking tickets and noting necessary appointment times and venues.
- Travel & diary management and reservations.
- Ad hoc support as required.
What we are looking for
- High levels of experience in an office managerial role.
- Experience in supporting senior directors.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- Excellent computer literacy particularly within Microsoft packages.
- Able to prioritise and ensure smooth execution of tasks.
- Fluent in English – spoken and written with excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Maintain high levels of professionalism, confidentiality, and initiative.
- Highly organised with an understanding of priorities and changing demands.
- Organisational, planning, and multi-tasking skills.
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Judgment and decision-making ability.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- High levels of flexibility.
Other Opportunities You Might Like: