Join us and bring us a combination of operations and maintenance expertise and we’ll make an impact that matters.
Where you fit in
As an Operations Engineer, expect lots of support and encouragement while you’re here. You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing enthusiasm with everyone around them.
What’s the role?
We’ll entrust you with operating and maintaining the production, utilities, subsea and marine systems on the Malapaya Platform or Onshore Gas Plant in line with SPEX codes, standards and business plan key objectives. You’ll be reviewing test and calibration methods required to ensure technical integrity of relevant equipment. You will also plan and carry out equipment isolations and otherwise act as ‘Area Authority’ for Maintenance and Engineering activities within the Permit to Work system. You will assume prime responsibility for the availability and integrity of designated critical equipment.
- PERFORM preventative maintenance, diagnose problems, repair and test equipment and control systems.
- ASSUME prime responsibility for the operation and maintenance of all equipment for identified areas or systems.
- REVIEW test and calibration methods, spares strategy, maintainability issues and maintenance / operating procedures.
- MANAGE personal and team HSE performance.
- ENSURE the quality and timeliness of data input to SAP Maintenance Management System.
- Develop competence portfolio against unit standards for identified roles and duties as part of competence development plan.
What we need from you?
We’re keen to hear from an Operations Engineer with good command of written and spoken English, the ability to write reports and sort data. Someone with proven ability to work in an asset based team environment.
Beyond that, we’d hope to see as many of the following as possible on your CV:
- An engineer with a technical qualification and at least 10 years in-depth maintenance experience of working in the offshore environment, in a refinery or an onshore hydrocarbon production facility. Proven diagnostic skills and working knowledge of associated systems and equipment.
- Proven ability in the commissioning and start-up of plant, equipment and systems.
- The ability to input data to a computerised maintenance management system, review and read control system, line diagrams, equipment specifications and operational and maintenance procedures.
- A working knowledge of a Permit to Work safety system and able to demonstrate a high degree of process operator skills.
Other Opportunities You Might Like: