My client is on the hunt for a vivacious Operations Manager to help them share the spirit of their growing company. You will be a fashion savvy leader with a strong focus on creating unforgettable customer experiences whilst fostering a supportive and fun work environment of our team based in Kelvin, Sandton.
Purpose of the Role
The position of Operations Manager consists of planning, directing, managing and coordinating the overall operations of the business. The position requires you to support the business owner and to ensure that the overall objectives, targets and customer service standards are met and exceeded.
- Manage staff to ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Authorize write offs, breakages, recalls and returns.
Sales Growth & Profitability:
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Identify and propose new opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness. This may include: marketing, competitor shopping, partnering/participating in local events and driving new accounts/memberships per targets (if applicable).
- Conduct compliance checks through defined processes to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
Customer Experience Management:
- Ensure and maintain the implementation of customer experience processes to meet customer service standards.
Leadership & Development:
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Matric and/or Business Management Diploma.
- 4-8 Years’ experience in fashion retail
- Managerial experience
- Sales & service management.
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication skills.
- Business understanding of retail trade, brand, customer & product.
- Monday to Friday 07h30 to 17h00
- Saturday 08h30 to 16h00
- R15-R20k CTC per month
All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to verification of identification, qualifications, reference checks,