Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Manufacturing and Technical department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for an Plant Engineer, which is based in CCBSA Devland. The successful candidate will report directly to the Manufacturing Manager in Devland.
To provide leadership, guidance and coordination in the execution of Engineering and Asset Management systems and work practices in order to achieve plant reliability and quality objectives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage productivity through working on opportunities to minimize waste and control fixed and variable costs
- Manage human resources
- Delivers engineering and sustainable development strategy set by Regional Engineering Manager
- Ensure asset management excellence within relevant section
- Maintain a safe, healthy and risk free work environment
- Optimize processes through supporting and implementing continuous improvement opportunities and optimizing process capability
- To ensure level of excellence around utility facilities and site maintenance
- Support and implement WCM best practice
- Communicate effectively
- Lead by example i.e. follow leadership brand
- Building and Site Maintenance principles
- Maintenance systems
- Plant modification processes
- Compressed air systems and Refrigeration systems.
- SHE policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Engineering Standards and other SABS standards (e.g. SANS 10142, SABS 400 Building Regulation, ASME code etc.)
- Product knowledge.
- Analytical ability and logical process flow application.
- Good understanding of OSH Act and Regulations
- Application of knowledge areas.
- Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Good networking skills.
- Advanced Calculations
- Action Planning
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Effort focusing
- Good problem solving skills.
- Managing engineering change
Skills, Experience & Education
- GCC with N6/B-Tech/B.Sc. Mechanical /Electrical
- GCC/OSH Act exam (Factories)
- 5 Years technical experience in a leadership capacity in a utilities environment
- Sufficient knowledge of engineering processes and systems
- Experience at a leadership level
- Experience with SHEQ
- Computer literate
- SAP experience (engineering packages an added advantage)
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.
Other Opportunities You Might Like: