Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Sales Department.
We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Preseller Merchandiser role, which is based in Devland.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales Team Leader in Devland.
Key Purpose To grow volume and facilitate the order taking process as well as implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assistance provided towards target achievement.
- Order Generation Process optimised.
- Daily Execution Standards optimised.
- Call Preparation.
- Customer outlets executed.
- Company assets managed and maintained.
- Information Managed.
- Customer service optimized
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Of the market / designated geographical area
- Basic Sales/Order Generation principles and practices
- Customer Service standards
- Merchandising Standards including look of success Skills & Attributes
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Ability to generate basic sales
- Team player who can also work independently
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-discipline and well organized
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive
Skills, Experience & Education
- Matric/Grade 12 with Mathematics
- A completed 3 year relevant post matric qualification would be advantageous.
- 1 year or more Merchandising or Sales experience within the FMCG would be an advantageous
- Valid code 8 drivers license, unendorsed.
The advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.
Internal Impacted employees will be given preference.