Overall Purpose of the job: The successful incumbent will be responsible for the various administrative processes involved in the Project Management Office.
The successful closure of all projects by ensuring administrative processes followed and once project closure reached all the required paperwork, financial processes for costs in the form of labour, material (stock and non-stock), subcontractor costs and consumables being booked and actioned for successful closure, invoicing and handover to service department for maintenance and support functions.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years project administration experience
- At least 3 years administration and financial experience within a project environment
- Good understanding on project management methodologies, financial acumen and understanding of Revenue
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Schedule regular weekly and monthly meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Update Project schedule with new data from SAP for CS and PS
- Order resources, like equipment, subcontractors and software – Purchase order process on request from
- Project Managers
- Weekly Booking of technicians – on request from Project Managers
- Booking of accommodation, leave, overtime, travel allowances and expense claims of all resources of the PMO
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders – as required
- Track expenses and provide financial feedback to Project Managers and Head of PMO
- Act as the point of contact for all participants of the PMO
- Logging of IOD’s for all resources of the PMO
- Handling of files from Sales – Receive file from sales
- Checking of File received from Sales that all information is in the file before handing over file to Head of PMO.
- PO process – 2 days process – PO in File
- DN process and GRN process – POD and Tax Invoice print and in file.
- Timesheets – In charge of the posting of Weekly job cards of Technicians.
- Goods returned – process
- Billing Process – Checks, changes, close out
- Attention to detail
- Action orientated
- Be able to work under pressure
- Time Management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.