Managing the Quality Assurance Programme and processes and leading the quality assurance team within the operations environment thereby implementing Nedbank policies, processes, systems and quality strategy
- Ensure efficient work ethic and achievement of business unit strategies & goals by proposing innovative ideas to enhance Business processes that facilitate customer experience.
- Provide feedback monthly by drafting business reports and present to the stakeholders monthly.
- Give the business overview by compiling and analysing reports from direct reports in accordance to findings, trend analysis and risk indicators.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships by utilising effective communication methods.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders by providing advice on processes, policies and documentation to the quality program.
- Ensure clients’ expectations are met to the required standards by listening, internal monitoring of the quality of client interaction, monitoring the overall client experience and journey.
- Design, implement and maintain Quality Assurance Program, across all interactive media, to ensure clients have an optimal experience according to Best Practice.
- Identify and drive development and implementation of solutions by focusing on set of activities relating to strategy implementation and the monitoring of success.
- Manage performance and development of the team by conducting on the job training, counselling and coaching. Improve team performance by identifying staff performance gaps from assessment evaluations and analysing performance data from the Management Information System (MIS).
- Facilitate Human Resource and performance management by adhering to the terms and conditions of employment.
- Ensure service level agreements are achieved and maintained by analysing the team performance and reporting performance standards.
- Adapt and implement changes to the QA criteria by maintaining and updating the QA policies and procedures.
- Enhance policies and procedures by reviewing and recommending submissions to the business. Support decision making by gathering and analysing information from different sources.
- Reduce risk by operating within the specified parameters and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Mitigate financial and reputational risk by enforcing operational requirements.
- Ensure compliance culture by enforcing adherence to bank policies, process and procedures and industry regulations.
- Identify and Drive processes that enhance our digital journey.
- Ensure and Maintain acceptable behaviours in accordance with the Quality Strategy.
- Manage performance of staff by implementing performance agreements, ensuring a clear vision, agreeing on goals and objectives, providing regular feedback on performance, recognising and rewarding achievement and take appropriate corrective action where required.
- Mentor and coach staff on identified performance gaps by discussing these performance gaps and agree on appropriate action to be taken.
- Motivate staff to perform and contribute to the success of the business by creating environment of teamwork through engaging with staff (sharing information) and encouraging participation in decision making processes.
- Stay abreast in field of expertise and deliver on the expectations from stakeholders by building capability of self and staff through identifying current and future training and development needs.
- Contribute to team effectiveness by following the recruitment process when recruiting talent.
- Maintain a capable high performing team and ensure an environment for optimal performance is created by identifying talent pool through conducting career conversations, utilising the talent grid principles and developing talent retention programmes (e.g. rotation).
- NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Minimum Experience Level
- 5 years Quality Assurance experience.
- Bachelors Degree, Total Quality Management Diploma.
Type of Exposure
- Communicating job requirements and performance standards to others
- Conducting performance feedback meetings
- Checking performance data to measure employee performance
- Investigating and reviewing processes to improve client service
- Coaching and mentoring others
- Recruiting and staffing
- Managing business risks
- Networking and building relationships
- Diversity management (Advanced)
- Succession planning
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business administration and management
- Change management
- Communication Strategies
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Management information and reporting principles, tools and mechanisms
- Client Service Management
- Coaching and mentoring
- Analytical Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Customer Focus
- Inspiring Others
- Driving Innovation
- Building Customer Relationships
- Creating a Culture of Trust
- Building talent
Other Opportunities You Might Like:
- Account Manager (Food and Beverages/FMCG)
- Admin Manager Stockbroking
- Admin/ Seceretarial
- Administration Officer (Warrant Officer) – SAPS Vacancies Available