- Experience in high end corporate reception, 5* star hotel or 1st class cabin crew would be preferred
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Providing a warm 5-star greeting Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Front of House staff needed to be the part of the team that is the face of the companies we represent
- To ensure guests and visitors are given an excellent standard of greeting and care whilst in the building.
- To ensure that all business needs are met and that the companys reputation is enhanced through the provision of exemplary reception, bookings, and concierge services.
- To be articulate and well informed and to ensure that clients and visitors needs pre-empted, met, and exceeded.
Duties And Responsibilities
- To portray a friendly, professional, and courteous demeanour always, using open and appropriate body language.
- To ensure that all visitors and staff are dealt with efficiently & ensure that an exceptional high standard of customer service is provided
- To be responsible for the efficient running of reception, concierge or bookings desks with the professionalism and knowledge required for each location.
- Actively welcome, announce and escort visitors through the building offering refreshments and informing of building facilities such as washrooms, concierge, and deli locations.
- To communicate effectively with associated managers.
- To communicate professionally and as a representative to residents within the building providing a 5-star service standard.
- Making every Guest /Visitor feel special building a rapport with them quickly.
- To ensure telephone etiquette is adhered to, including answering with the appropriate greeting within three (3) rings or diverting to an acceptable alternative.
- To ensure great teamwork at all times both within and outside the department, always demonstrating a can do approach and solutions.
- To receive meeting room bookings via email or telephone with attention to detail, clarifying all requests, double-checking all information, and communicating effectively to all relevant departments.
- When required, to daily check all room bookings for the following day and amend any outstanding or contradictory information.
- To communicate regularly with the Reception Services Manager with any new and important issues that may arise.
- Responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of your allocated area including filing and next shift preparation.
- Be the main point of contact within the building to all residents, catering to all requests and queries in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Maintain and actively utilise a portfolio of information to assist with client queries, such as transport, restaurants, and shops.
- To embrace our vision by working outside the box ensuring an all-round 5* service.
- To actively complete all departmental check lists ensuring quality of service and standards pertaining to the presentation and maintenance of meeting rooms and public areas.
- To assist in any other reasonable duties as required, requested by the Facilities Management
- HSF Health care plan
- HSF Perk Box discounts & offers from cinema tickets to days out
- Cycle to work scheme
- First class training allowing you to develop your skills
- A view for career development
- Long service & Employee Recognition awards
CIS Security has been providing manned guarding services since 1972 and has developed into one of the most effective and reliable security companies in England. At CIS Security, we work as a team to deliver operational excellence and truly believe that the service we provide is unparalleled in the security industry.
At CIS Security Ltd, we do not just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. CIS Security Ltd is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, quality, and business needs.
Due to the volume of applications, if you have not heard anything withinthree weeks of initial contact then you have not been successful on this occasion