FSS Robertville has vacancies for Response Officers/ x10 Security Guards to fill positions urgently.
The overall purpose of this position (Response Officer) is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Grade A or B PSIRA accredited and registered with Response
- Minimum of 3 years in security industry
- No criminal record
- Willing to undergo criminal checks regularly
- Must be physically fit and in good health – not afraid of heights
- Computer literate an advantage
- Must have estate/residential experience
- Must reside in traveling distance to Pretoria
- Valid Code 10 Drivers License – obtained more than 2 years ago
- Fire Arm Competency – Handgun, Shotgun, Rifle for Business Purposes
- Report writing
- Entrance and exit control
- Completing relevant registers
- Standard duties as per training
- Response to alarms and incidents
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
You May Apply To These Positions
- CIT Operation Manager – Fidelity Cash Solutions Vacancy
- Front End Loader Operator – Public Bonds and Projects Pty Vacancy
- Field Service Supervisor wanted in Camps Bay
- Store Admin Manager – Riverside Mall, (The Spitz Group) Vacancy
- Social Auxiliary Worker – Girls and Boys Town SA, Magaliesburg Vacancy
- Area Food Services Manager – Sundale Free Range Dairy Pty Ltd Vacancy
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
FSS Robertville supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.