We are looking for Senior Business Development Manager to build relationships with Strategic Card Acceptance partnerships with our Independent Sales Operators, Aggregators and Payment Gateways as well as the Bank’s Principle Client Portfolio.
- To contribute to the National and Regional sales and retention targets by building relationships with our strategic partners in order to grow the business
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in order to retain and grow the card acceptance footprint
- Manage and ensure that compliance and risk measures are upheld.
- Support acquisition of new clients by Nedbank Principle Client Portfolio Business Managers .
- Align interest of internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Tertiary qualification in Sales and Marketing would be advantageous
Minimum Experience Level
- Minimum 5 years relevant job related experience.
- Banking experience in the Card Payments and Acceptance industry will be preferable and high level liaison essential
- Building Partnerships
- Earning Trust
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Planning and Organizing
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business administration and management
- Business terms and definitions
- Change management
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Principles of project management
- Relevant Nedbank product knowledge
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Talent management
- Management information and reporting principles, tools and mechanisms
Type of Exposure
- Developing succession plans
- Formulating and implementing communication strategies to cascade functional strategies
- Conducting benchmarking exercise to investigate improvement opportunities
- Executing major organisational change
- Contribute to developing a divisional strategy plan
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with peers / subordinates / managers
- Developing resource plans to execute functional strategies
- Developing a client service delivery plan
- Making financial decisions
- Managing business risks