- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repairs
- Service and maintenance according to agreement, as well as carrying out a diversity of check-ups, repairs and replacement activities of turbine components
- Friction-less operation of our turbines and use of our systems like condition monitoring and remote control
- Contact with customers regarding completed and upcoming service and repairs
- Responsibility for the service vehicle, warehouse and order of material, tools and spare parts
- Daily reporting in SAP
- Experience or a degree within electricity, mechanics or hydraulics, and is still eager to develop your skills within these areas
- English language is required
- Computer knowledge, as the tasks include regular reporting and communication through various systems
- Driving license
- On the personality level we believe you have/are:
- Motivated by teamwork, communication with other parts of the organization as well as being service-minded
- Structured and unsupervised
- Ready for working overtimes
- Open to travel
- Good physical condition and can handle heavy lifts and work on heights
- High level of safety awareness
What we offer
- We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. You will have the opportunity to develop a career within a very exciting industry in a global company.
- You will have the opportunity to perform special tasks and be part of the latest new Wind technologies from Vestas, making you a Vestas specialist.
- Travel is to be expected, particularly during the initial training period but also to other sites in the region.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity.
We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally.
Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation.
Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.