The Shoprite Holdings Group of Company, Africa’s largest food retailer, operates 2,653 outlets in 15 countries across Africa.
The Company’s headquarters are situated in the Western Cape province of South Africa. Shoprite Holdings Ltd is a public company listed on the JSE Limited, with secondary listings on both the Namibian and Zambian Stock Exchanges.
Its ownership therefore lies in the hands of its shareholders.
ShopRite career opportunities are available for Pickers, Packers, Sales, Cashiers, Warehouse workers with at least matric certificate.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy and analyzing skills
- Planning and organizing
- Conflict management Competencies
- Leading and Deciding
- Supporting and coordinating
- Interacting and presenting
- Analyzing and interpreting
- Creating and conceptualizing
- Organizing and executing
- Adapting and coping
- Enterprising and performing
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Ability and willingness to work in an open plan environment
- Willingness to work or be available overtime and / or weekends if required
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is required
- Willingness to travel nationally if and when required
You may apply for the following ShopRite Career Opportunities