South African Revenue Service (SARS) career opportunities are currently available for the working age group whether you are unskilled or a graduate.
SARS seeks to be an employer of choice, not only amongst the public service agencies, but also in the private sector.
SARS provides exciting careers for professionals like chartered accountants, tax specialists, forensic auditors, and economists.
Professionals ranging from legal practitioners, information technology, process engineering, business strategy, marketing, human resources, and procurement are also finding SARS the best employer to work for.
Other Job Opportunities
- Senior Specialist: Investigations Illicit Economy (x2) – SARS Careers
- Legal Consultant: Corporate Legal Services (SARS Vacancies)
- Security Officers – Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd
- Security Manager
- Graduate Jobs In South Africa : Mr Price Group Careers
How To Apply For Jobs At SARS
It’s a great time to join the team at SARS. Discovering your potential through a new career.
If you are looking for an opportunity at SARS, you can follow the below steps to apply. It’s simply.
Visit the SARS career site
Log In/Register your CV
If you already have an account you can simply log in and start applying! If you do not have an account, you’ll need to register. This should be a quick and easy process:
- Fill out your Personal Details, Email and Password
- Review information
Browse Available Jobs
- Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying! You’ll be able to browse the vacancies and search by location or division. Click on the ‘more info’ button of the job you want to find out more about – this will show you the requirements, duties and other relevant information.
Apply for the job
- This manual will give you a step by step guide to apply for the vacancy.
What’s great is that even if there is nothing that interests you right now, by creating a profile you can simply log in for future opportunities.
To work at SARS you will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work the specified hours
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- SARS reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.