Sundale Free Range Dairy Pty Ltd has the vacancy of an Area Food Services manager position to be field immediately. The company is located in East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa and is part of the Animal Production Industry.
- Developing new and existing business by focusing on customer channels to drive sales of the entire product basket.
- Growing the Sundale Dairy Brand with integrity and credibility
- Establishing client base of the FSI Industry
- Controlling and Monitoring monthly sales and volume growth
- Target achieving
- Implementing National Sales Strategy in the designated area
- Ensuring that all effort has been made to sell all relevant company products in the focused channels, achieving defined sales targets within these channels
- analytical skills : 5 to 6 years
- time management : 4 to 5 years
- excellent verbal and written skills
- new business development skills : 5 to 6 years
- presentation and reporting skills : 5 to 6 years
- Computer Literacy – Intermediate Level – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook : 4 to 5 years
- The candidate must be from the Cape Town Region
- Own transport essential and valid driver’s license essential.
- Proven sales track record – budget achievement, new business development
- Thorough understanding of the FSI market with regards to competitors and economic conditions to use as a competitive advantage.
- Thorough understanding of the geographical dynamics of the sales area.
- Ability to formulate an effective sales strategy for the region to achieve objectives and sales targets.
- Develop new business and oversee existing customer base.
- Grow the Sundale Dairy Brand with integrity and credibility
- Minimum of 5 years in the Food Services / FMCG Industry
- Experience in the Dairy industry will be an advantage
- Established client base and strong knowledge of the FSI Industry
- Industrial FSI experience will be an advantage