The aim of a Technical Coordinator is to book, schedule and co-ordinate service calls.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Matric or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Key Performance Duties
- Booking Service Calls
1.Answering all incoming telephone calls in an efficient and professional manner
- Arrange service requests in accordance with ADT policy and clients needs
- Ensure that all information given by the client corresponds with the information on the Technical system.
- Co-ordinate Technicians
- Print and distribute Technicians with work schedules daily
- Call clients to let them know that the Technician is on his way
- Record the Technicians daily whereabouts and take corrective measures should the technician’s work schedule need to be amended (taking times
- Booking emergency calls for standby Technician to do after hours and ensure that the Technician and the control room are aware of the calls by means of a standby sheet and cc the standby Manager.
- Assisting Clients on an ongoing basis.
- Forward all client requests and relevant information to dealers, franchises, ADT Branches and Sub-contractors and other departments
- Rebook to be done and up to date daily
- Outstanding invoices to be collected daily
- Email to supervisor and manager of all calls still to be done before leaving at COB
- To collect all completed job cards/invoices after managers have signed them off
- Capture all relevant invoicing details onto the technical system
- Prepare to invoice documentation and despatch to admin and finance timeously
- Client Liaison
- Assist with any problems or complaints
- Give full feedback to clients where necessary
- Courtesy SMS’s daily
- Reminder SMS’s daily
- Have knowledge about all facets pertaining to your position
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions
- Keep your workstation/office neat and tidy at all times
- Not abuse company telephone for private calls
- Filling, faxing, ordering of stationery and all other office duties
- Adhere to shift roster and office hours
- Emails to be processed daily (up to date by COB)
- Assisting with other ad-hoc tasks, analysis and projects as and when required by Management
- Standing Operating Procedures
- Ensure that the disciplinary code is adhered to at all times
- Standing Operating Procedures must be upheld
- Meeting and keeping on agreed-upon targets
- Meeting and keeping on agreed-upon targets – performance
- High standard of service must be upheld
- Ensure SOX compliance at all times
- Ensure that the Big 5 principles are upheld at all times
- We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to
- existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.