Join us as a Graduate Technician on our Client Technical Support team in Johannesburg to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As part of our Technical Support team you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
As a Graduate Technician you will deliver world class service to our Customers:
- Solve complex problems for customers with challenging expectations
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue
- Ensure that customers are treated with highest degree of respect
- Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
- Have the opportunity to mentor and coach other team members
- Take the first step towards your dream career.
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 0 – 3 years experience with a background in IT or Computer Science
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
- Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow.
Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world.
We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life – while still having a life.
We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era.
Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color,
religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service,
family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.