- Responsible for full maintenance, replacement and installation of hose nozzles, transmitter coils, VIU 3 / 35 units, Enhance, TLS 2 and TLS 350R, EMR 4, PUMPS, GVR units on vehicles and fixed sites as well as the programming of these units as well as be crossed trained on VMI duties.
- Ensure Gilbarco AFS Health & Safety procedures and policy compliance
- Ensure MINE Health & Safety procedures and policy compliance
- Ensure Gilbarco AFS/MINE Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance.
- Ensure Gilbarco AFS Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) compliance.
- Complete job cards as per KPI
- Complete all installations and checklists as per relevant KPI
- Complete all maintenance and checklists as per relevant KPI
- Complete quality control inspections on all installations as per relevant KPI
- Complete Mining information services (MIS) requests as per incident report KPI
- Ensure availability for after-hours call outs as per relevant schedules
- Ensure availability for stand-by duty as per relevant schedules.
- Ensure that all problems and issues be communicated to the site manager or regional manager for attention.
- Ensure that all communication with the client be facilitated through the site or regional manager
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY
- Company Leadership Team (all departments)
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (INDICATORS)
- Customer SLA > 90% as per KPI Scorecard
- Maintenance tasks – 5 per Tech per day (Fleet driven per site)
- Bowser Inspections – Each Bowser once per week
- Site Inspections – Each Site once per week
- Odo stills – < 5% of total Fleet per month
- RNF (reg not on file) < 2% of total fleet
- Breakdowns – < 5% of total activities per month
- Repeat Fixes – < 5% of total breakdowns per month
- Daily Meter Reconciliations within 0.5% variance
- Daily report delivery
- NM/PI’s, HSSE Policies both Customer and Gilbarco AFS
- Best Team Wins – Development Plan, Succession Management, Performance Management
- Stock management
- Job cards management
CHECK OUT: Hybrid Fire Sales Rep (Systems Consultant / Engineer & Sales) - Fidelity Services Vacancy
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Education/ Achievements: Minimum Senior Certificate. (Preferred: N2 Matric or Higher)
- Experience/ Knowledge: Minimum 2 year’s relevant industry related experience. (Preferred: 2 year’s relevant industry related experience in technical field)
- Communication (Verbal and Written)
- Computer literate
- Minimum level electrical skills
- Customer service orientation
- Quality control
- Drivers licence older than 2 years
- Customer Service Orientation
- High level computer skills
- Valid Driver’s Licence older than 3 Years
ROLE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & BEHAVIOURS
- Gains insight into customer needs.
- Identifies opportunities that benefit the customer.
- Builds and delivers solution that meet customer expectation.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships.
- Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives.
- Represents own interest while being fair to others and their areas.
- Partners with others to get work done.
- Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments.
- Gains trust and support of others.
- Seeks to understand different perspectives and cultures.
- Contributes to a work climate where differences are valued and supported.
- Applies others’ diverse experiences, styles, backgrounds, and perspectives to get results.
- Is sensitive to cultural norms, expectations, and ways or communicating.
- Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same.
- Acts with a clear sense of ownership.
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions, actions and failures.
- Establishes clear responsibilities and processes for monitoring work and measuring results.
- Designs feedback loops into work.
- Identifies and creates the processes necessary to get work done.
- Separates and combines activities into efficient workflow.
- Seeks ways to improve processes, from small tweaks to complete reengineering.
- Is a simplifier, focused on cutting through complexity?
- Prioritizes to the critical few – focuses on what matters most.
- Reflects on activities and impact on others.
- Proactively seeks feedback about shortcomings.
- Admits mistakes and gains insight from experiences.
- Knows strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits.
- Comes up with useful ideas that are new, better, or unique.
- Introduces new ways of looking at problems.
- Can take a creative idea and put it into practice.
- Encourages diverse thinking to promote and nurture innovation.
- Anticipates and adopts innovative digital and technology applications.
- Learns quickly when facing new situations.
- Experiments to find new solutions.
- Takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Extracts lessons learned from failure and mistakes.
- Bounces back from setbacks and failure.
- Willing to travel, to work overtime, to work shifts.
- Must be medically fitValid Driver’s License
- Own Vehicle
- Need to reside within a 40km radius