University of Stellenbosch Application Status allows you to know if you have been accepted to study at the university.
To Check Your Application Status at Stellenbosch, You need to have a Student ID or Username and your password, this is sent to you during the initial stages of the application process.
You can check if your application to Stellenbosch was accepted and processed successfully here:
Stellenbosch University Application Online Check
You should take note of the following things.
- Never save your password on a public computer (e.g. in the lab or in the internet cafe)
- Never enter your university password on a site that does not have sun.ac.za, mymaties.com, or maties.comin its address.
- Always log out and close your browser when you are finished.
- You must use your standard user credentials. (also called “network” or “portal” login)
- Forgot your password?Change it here
- Need assistance? Visit the IT Self-help Support Site or call the Service Centre at 021 808 4367