As Visual Merchandiser, you will be responsible for achieving the Sales & Profit goals in your store and department by creating an inspiring and exciting a Customer Experience in line with your Area goals.
Job responsibility including but not limited to:
- Ensure you meet customer expectations on direct service according to H&M standards.
- Follow up the H&M Visual Identity through implementation of the Commercial Handbook and secure well-styled GTL mannequins in windows and in store and make sure garment presentation is in line with the concept ID
- Ensure high quality, commercial garment presentation with good garment care every day together with store team
- Launch and maintain all sales campaigns and activities on time and according to H&M standards.
- Preferably 2-3 years of retail management experience, including direct supervisory experience or comparable management role experience
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be proactive to drive sales by creating selling opportunities
- Ability to work strategically, tactically and operationally
- Ability to establish effective routines for excellent communication with all members of the team to maximize productivity
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive retail knowledge
Please note that we will be using virtual screening and interviewing tools for this vacancy.
We know that diversity is what makes us strong.
Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences and ideas.
It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world.
Therefore, recruitment processes will take Employment Equity plan under careful consideration.