ShopRite Gauteng is seeking a dynamic Assistant Warehouse Manager to assist the Warehouse Manager in ensuring overall performance of the Warehouse.
The Shoprite Group of Companies South Africa is looking for hard-working individuals to help us in our warehouse.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
A successful Warehouse Associate is hard-working, organized and detail-oriented.
This individual will be responsible for day to day running of the Warehouse while the Warehouse Manager deals with more executive decisions. The potential candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Relevant Degree / Diploma (Essential)
- Experience in Managing an Entire Warehouse Process
- Management Experience Essential
- Ability to develop new and innovative Operational Solutions
- Experience with Finances and Managing Projects
- Excellent Computer Skills (WMS)
This is a 12 000 square foot warehouse with this individual taking responsibility of about 80 staff members. It is therefore critical that the potential candidate has worked in a bigger than 7000 square foot warehouse and had more than 40 staff under their responsibility.