We are inviting applications from suitable individuals for an opportunity to work in a warehousing environment as pickers/packers and cleaners. Applicants must be based in Gauteng and able to commute to Midrand.
Successful aplicants will undergo background checks to ensure only candidates without previous criminal records are enlisted.
Duties & Responsibilities of the warehouse picker/packer:
- Packing of orders as specified by the warehousing supervisor
- Unloading of goods from delivery vans
- Counting of stock
- Sorting stock into correct categories
- Checking for damaged stock
Great attention to detail
Ability to work shifts
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Adhere to Heath & Safety regulations and policies
Previous warehouse experience is desirable but not essential, no qualifications are required. Training will be provided alongside a Health and Safety induction. Candidates will be required to lift up to 25kg at at time on a continuous basis as part of this role.
Duties Will Include
Working in a chilled environment
Scanning goods in and out
Opportunities You May Apply
- KFC Careers: Sales Agents, Cashiers, Pickers Job Vacancy
- Code 10/14 Drivers with pdp license are needed
- Cleaners Needed Urgently – Bucees Ltd
- Home Delivery Driver (Contracted 7.5 Hours) – Iceland Foods
- SECURITY GUARDS / OFFICERS WITH PSIRA NEEDED